Lovin Button Week

Hello all, I am new here and I am happy to ba a Floozie!!! Here are some photos of some buttons and I have others on my blog. http://theclicksofmyshutter.blogspot.com/ I love all your photos and ideas! I have a quart jar with buttons, basket with buttons, a box of buttons someone gave me and I have my Grandmothers sewing box with her buttons. I have my other Grandmothers sewing machine, treadle of course. I have just started blogging and have so much fun.

Button Cuff bracelet I made, covered elastic with black stretch velvet and hand sewn the buttons on.

Some newer buttons...

Added to things, makes it complete...

Everything is better, with a button upon it!!

Deb

Comments

Abbie said…
Hi Deb!
Love the button bracelet! and yes, I agree, everything is better with a (or more) button on it!
xoxo~
Abbie
Eccentricities said…
What a great bracelet!! Thanks for sharing!
marmee said…
very nice! i love the last photo with the women in hats and buttons surrounding them and tattered fabric.
Kudzu said…
I love the button bracelet. That's how I found this site, looking for button bracelets :D The crafts are so sweet with the added buttons.
Kudzu
Deb said…
Thank you for you lovely comments!