Creative Button Swap!

My friend and button collector extraordinaire, Tami, is holding a Creative Button Swap on her blog, Vintage Connections.  For this swap, you would need to take a minimum of 5, quality vintage or antique buttons and mount them (sew or with wire=no harm to the button) in a creative way; swap is one-to-one so you will send your creation to your partner.  Samples of mountings are on her website!

Click on the link to read all about it, and hopefully enter!  It sounds like so much fun!

Comments

STITCHINPRIM said…
I'M ENTERING THIS BUTTON SWAWP.
NOT SURE IF THIS IS A CATEGORY i SHOULD BE IN BUT GONNA ENTER ANYWAY.

BLESSINGS,
MAURINE hUFFINES
Hi Laurie Sweetie...
Now how cute is this? I love this button swap idea. What a fun way to share with others. Love this display with the black and white. So feminine looking. I love the use of the toile. Just perfect for this swap. I will go and check it out.

This is the Miracle Weekend makeover. I am one of the hosting sites. For every comment left, Guideposts magazine will pay a dollar, to the next cancer makeover patient. Please stop by and read the story about 9 year old Charlie, and bless me with a comment. Out goal between the 4 or 5 blogs is 5,000. I know we can do it. I would appreciate it, if you pass the word around to as many friends as possible.

Thank you sweetie for a wonderful post. I love it. Have a glorious weekend. Country hugs from Phoenix, Sherry
I'd love to join, but I can't find the link. I hope I'm not being really dense!
~Marilee