Button on!

My name is Laurie Jackson and I've been a regular contributor to this blog for more than a year, when I'm not blogging over at Indulge Your Shelf.  A few days ago, I became the new Admin of Button Floozies -- and I am very excited to begin to have some fun with all of you!

Notice anything different?  I have just begun to make a few small changes here and there to the blog design, and I've put together a couple of new blog buttons, which you can grab over at the right sidebar (just copy the code in the little box below the photo, and add it to your blog as html using your gadget or widget tool.)
I have a few ideas up my sleeve for Button Floozie events; I'd like to begin having a regular linky party that everyone can join in on, as well as putting up a few challenges, giveaways, and maybe even a button swap or two.  How does that sound?
Mostly, though, I would just love to see more of your buttons, and what you've been making with your button treasures!
Be sure to check back often -- you never know what will be going on here at Button Floozies, and you wouldn't want to miss anything!

Comments

Createology said…
Congratulations Laurie for taking on this task. I like your ideas and blog changes. Happy buttoning...
Barbara H. said…
Thanks so much for taking on the admin job!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations on being the new admin! I look forward to the changes!
Coloradolady said…
congrats on this new endeavor!! Nothing beats a good Button!!
Tami Hacker said…
Congratulations Laurie!
I am excited for you and am eager to follow this blog.
STITCHINPRIM said…
CONGRATULATIONS,LAURIE:
WILL BE FOLLOWING YOU IN YOUR NEW ADVENTURE AS THE NEW ADMINISTRATOR OF BUTTON FLOOZIES.

BLESSINGS,
MAURINE
STITCHINPRIM said…
how do you post pictures of your buttons on this blog?
i would love to post some pictures..
please tell me how !!

Maurine
Vintage Jane said…
Good for you. Look forward to continued reading of this lovely blog. Button on! M x
Purly Wendy said…
Well done Laurie! I love the changes you have made already!
Wonderful changes Laurie! I am a real fan of Keep Calm and Carry On, so adding Button On is marvelous!
Thanks so much for taking on this job!
~Marilee
Kitty Ballistic said…
Congratulations, Laurie! I like the sound of your ideas, and I am looking forward to reading more about them.

There used to be a link on the blog to join up and become a Button Floozy, but I think the membership was full. Is there a waiting list? If so, I'd like to put my name on it, please.