BUTTONS ON CARDS

I made a visit to the local Salvation Army Thrift Store to look for things for my ART CLASSES. I came across a large bag of BUTTONS ON CARDS! What a find! This is only half of this bag of buttons. Most are plastic, and there are some that have metal accents. I noticed that I had a collection from the following button companies:

Costumakers-- made in the U.S.A
LaMode Buttons-- made in Italy, Japan, and Holland
Streamline-- made in Holland, italy, and Thailand
LaPetite-- made in Germany
Lansing Co.-- made in Japan
Premiere Collection-- made in Italy

This is a nice addition to my ever growing BUTTON COLLECTION!







My FAVORITES

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a great find!
I agree. Thanks for looking = )
Laurie said…
What fun! I love buttons on cards too!
Luanne said…
Nice find! I NEVER see buttons at my Salvation Army!
'Glad to see a few comments!
We have a few awesome Salvation Army Thrift Stores here in PA!!! I find buttons on occasion there = )