Wouldnt you like to own this ...

Comments

Francy said…
oh my! love the case. not sure what I would ever do with that many buttons :o)
Pallas said…
That cabinet is really great, not to mention that it is full of buttons. My, My!
Wow! That would be a dream come true!
This is a magic dream... I love both the cabinet and the sweet buttons!!!Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart
Createology said…
Oh My Goodness...I am green with envy and swooning all at the same time! Glorious buttons and cabinet!!
Jane S. said…
Wow! Who wouldn't want to own that? It's some kind of wonderful. :)
Gill said…
YES!!
Is it yours??
autena said…
Om my, that is just what I need! A dream come true!
Linda Wescott said…
Oh my, wouldn't I just. Hugs lin
DeeDee said…
I would love to have this especially if its full... love.
Anonymous said…
YES! I have loved these for years. So useful and just imagine all my findings finallly all organized and easy to see. What a treasure.
Lynn Holland said…
SADLY IT'S NOT MINE. THE PICTURE WAS EMAILED TO ME.
LYNN
Bigbluebed said…
How wonderful! I would love to own one, and then I would have lots of pleasure finding and buying all the buttons to fill it.
Wow, incredible. A dream button collection for sure. I love buttons!
Elizabethanne said…
I would so love to own this cabinet. How do I get it? :-)
Unknown said…
I think I just heard the angels sing! And it was a song about buttons and an AMAZING chest to keep them in! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!