Button valentine delight!

I was surprised this afternoon with a Valentine from a dear friend, Linda Sue!
Linda Sue knows me well, so of course her Valentine is full of buttons!
Wrapped in a lovely vintage paper napkin, her handmade Valentine holds pink and red buttons!
Tiny pink carded buttons!  Chunky red carded buttons!  And loose ones -- including a gorgeous mother of pearl button...
set in a metal frame!  A vintage but new Valentine handkerchief, and coordinating antique needles in their folded paper package, also grace the pocket...
and then there is the imagery on the card itself: also button-y, and then studded with real buttons!  Such a treat!  Such a thoughtful gift for hearts and flowers (and buttons!) day!

Comments

Happy valentine's Day to you too! The mother of pearl in a metal circle is just so exquisite .... I heart these buttons. Blessings to you dear friend. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart
Linda Sue said…
Oh Laurie, you are cute as a button! I had to say it1 My favorite button in all of that is the big red one- I thought it the most awesome! almost edible! Love that you are in the ETSY book, well done , you!Thank you so much and thank you for such great advice re: ETSY! You are the best! Be mine!
Kathy said…
What a sweet gift!!
lynn said…
such lovely goodies... the hankie is so adorable.. you must be a special friend to receive such goodness. :)happy valentines day to you and thanks for sharing..

big ladybug hugs
lynn
Hi lovely lady.
I love your adorable buttons and hankie so Vintage sweet. I would like to thank you so much for your sweet comments on my Tablescape. I hope you and your family have a wonderful week with your family.
XXOO Diane
Helena said…
Buttons, buttons, buttons. Love them!
What a fabulous gift!! Linda Sue...Be mine...friend that is LOL!

Carol
I have just awarded you the Versatile Award on my blog at http://marciascraftysewing.blogspot.com/2012/02/double-surprises-versatile-blogger.html
Linda Sue said…
Loving this blog, my dearest! AWESOME! and now i am all inspired- given a real reason to love buttons !