Button Cards

 My Mom bought me these buttons for Christmas.
I'm not sure how old they are, but I love the color and art deco style.

I have to admit, I sometimes love the button cards as much as the buttons themselves~ sometimes even more, and have been known to buy them just for the card on occasion(!)
Even though this isn't the case here, I still love the old timey logo and fonts, and the little saying on the side.Cute!
I have a hard time taking the buttons off of some of these to use.
How about you?

Comments

Linda E. Pruitt said…
I must admit that I am not as attached to buttons as you are, but I do appreciate the vintage feel of these amazing cards!
Kathy said…
I agree, when I get an old card of buttons I really like, and it is complete, I rarely remove the buttons from the card. It is just a little piece of art, just the way it is.
Laurie said…
Me, too...I very rarely remove them, even if they're incomplete on a card! Your buttons are very nifty!
I think these button cards are from the 1950's....... and I do not remove them from their home base either. When I get just the right collection I want to put them into a shadow box for my viewing enjoyment! Lovely! Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart