Button Christmas Cards


Merry Christmas

I wanted to share my cards I made to send out, well really I just added the vintage buttons to cards I have.

                                                                       



                                                                             



I wrapped my last present this morning and turned on the tree light for the first time, now going to add my new red Christmas tablecloth and I'm ready for my family to come over tomorrow for our Christmas together. They come to my house the Sunday before Christmas every year .I never talk about my family however I have 4 little Grandsons ages 11,10,7, 4 . 
Last year I ordered Shakespeare's pizza and the boys said it was best Christmas ever.LOL
They have 2 other large Christmas dinners to go to so Grandma Jan got pizza LOL 



Comments

Pizza sounds GOOD! Kids love it!
Have a Very Merry Christmas.
I like your repurposed cards idea...So Clever = )
Tammy said…
What a great idea for repurposing Christmas cards!
Laurie said…
I love these cards -- especially the grey/silver/white ones! And, what a fun Christmas tradition with the grandkids! Merry Christmas!
Sally said…
Love these cards with buttons. I've been trying to find my mom's button box. And, you know I've never thought to look in thrift stores, so thank you! :)