Button Bracelets...

I recently spent the day with my friend, Sharon of Corgis in my Garden blog. Over lunch, she showed me the silver button bracelets that she's been creating. 

She's been perfecting her designs for a while now, and she's found the best band materials, prettiest clasps and most importantly, the most beautiful buttons to create her bracelets. Being a Button Floozie myself, I was entranced with all the shiny buttons and wanted one of each!

Here's the best part, Floozies: She's made them available for purchase through her website! You can choose from one or two rows of buttons (shown above), and her prices are very reasonable. (Her prices include shipping, too!)

If you're interested in owning one of her gorgeous creations, you can click here to go to her blog. Just send her an email through her contact link for more information.

Oh, and don't forget to stop over and visit me at Brynwood Needleworks. I love sharing my current projects, stories about my corgi, Taggart, and free patterns & tutorials.



Comments

Bigbluebed said…
They are so gorgeous! Love them.
Laurie said…
They are lovely bracelets!
Ann said…
Those bracelets are incredible! Thanks for sharing. I might stop over to Sharon's website to do some gift shopping!