Hello, my name is Andrea :)


Hi~
I am a new(ish) Button Floozie.
I've been following this blog here for awhile and when the opportunity opened up the other day to be a guest blogger~I jumped at the chance!

I have tagged along and watched my Mom dig through barrels of buttons, looking for just the right one, for years now. When I started sewing frequently a few years back~ I decided that a nice finishing touch to most of the things I make are:
buttons
I especially love vintage buttons. But, I will buy newer ones too if the color is just right ; )

Above there are some vintage buttons and other haberdashery I scored just a little while back.

Well I must go now, but I will try and come back as soon as I find more goodies to share!
If you'd like to take a peek at my blog- where I frequently photograph the buttons I find and use the link is right here: andreacreates.blogspot.com

Have a great weekend : )

Comments

Diva Kreszl said…
what a great collection! I had no idea there were so many button floozies out there :)
Patty said…
Hey Andrea, cute post, my mom used to do the same thing with the button collections ;)
Createology said…
How exciting to be a button floozie and congratulations. Your buttons are wonderful. Happy collecting...
manda said…
Welcome to button floozies! Post as often as you like, share your button journeys with us, and your crafts! We're so glad to have you join us!
Laurie said…
'So nice to meet you! I'm new, too!