Another New Floozie!

Hello, sister Floozies!  I am thrilled to have been accepted in this new round of membership.  I'm Barbara of Vintage Bunty and have been a keen button collector for several years now.  I live in the UK and love pretty, mainly smaller, unusual buttons, as these are the kind I like to work with. I collect mother of pearl, new and old buttons and also love the slightly distressed old linen buttons too.  I use buttons all the time in my work and am always on the lookout for something different, visiting junk shops and bric a brac markets where possible.

Here is my first photo of some of my favourites, some from a Paris flea market, some from EBay, some kindly given by friends (cyber and otherwise!) and others by serendipity!  Hope you like them.





Comments

Laurie said…
What a lovely collection you have spilling over there! Hey, next time you go to a Paris flea market, take me, okay? (Wink!)
manda said…
Welcome to button floozies! Post as often as you like, share your button journeys with us, and your crafts! We're so glad to have you join us! Lovely buttons so far!
manda said…
Welcome to button floozies! Post as often as you like, share your button journeys with us, and your crafts! We're so glad to have you join us! Lovely buttons so far!
manda said…
Welcome to button floozies! Post as often as you like, share your button journeys with us, and your crafts! We're so glad to have you join us! Lovely buttons so far!
manda said…
(oops) sorry about the 3x comments!
Booklinks said…
what a beautiful collection The bottom picture would be great to make a drawing of:)
Suzanne
Deborah said…
I always love to see button pictures and these are fabulous. Welcome!!