What are tags without button embellishments?


I blogged all about these tags here. ;) xo.

Comments

andrea creates said…
Those are nsuper cute!
koralee said…
those tags are amazingly adorable...love the red emblishment buttons...buttons just say.."cute" and add a sweetness to everything!
Jessica Rodarte said…
oh, thank you. so nice of you to say. :)
Teresa aka Tess said…
Oh I adore these tags. They'd be perfect on baby shower gifts.
Pellie / Penny said…
These tags are just sooo cute. Having grown up with Duck, Jane, Sally and Spot I too have a soft spot for these pictures. Your tags made them look even better.
Hugs Penny
Elyse said…
how adorable!

thank you for entering my giveaway!

xo
Wow, amazing tags. I adore them. Brings back lots of childhood Golden Book memories. Thanks so much for stopping by Beach Vintage and leaving a comment.
Unknown said…
Your tags are just precious! Thank you for your visit to my blog and my very first Pink Saturday post.

HApPy PiNk SaTuRdaY to you!

Cheers! =D
~Kitty Kellie
The Artful Paper Doll.blogspot.com
I am so glad you are joining the Swap!! Don't forget to fill out the info sheet..K and email it to me.

Ps I really love your Tags!!

{ttfn}
Renee
Leah said…
I just love these!!
Willnnabel said…
Love the images and the tags. Dick and Jane I remember them,and spot the dog too.

Thanks for stopping at my blog to comment on my button addiction (my husband is actually my enabler, it is how he justifies collecting marbles).
itsallgroovy said…
Love the Tags. Thanks for sharing.
Leaon Mary said…
I love your tags! ADORABLE!
Isn't sewing on paper the funnest thing ever? Love it!
Lea