National Button Week

It's that time again: National Button Week, the week set aside to celebrate buttons and collecting them!
For me, every week is button week, because I love and enjoy all of my collection.  
This is the latest "grab bag" of buttons I bought at the thrift store... 
 and here were my favorite picks for crafting and gifting from that lot:
 These were my favorite cards...
and these were my favorite novelties -- how sweet are those little pink dogs and green ducks?

This is my favorite creation I've made using buttons lately.  I created 10 of these hearts, 8 of which were for a swap.  Everything except the center heart fabric is vintage!  The center heart fabric is part of Andover's Downton Abbey line, and was the inspiration for the whole thing!
The little button bouquet below was a heartfelt gift from a new friend I met through our mutual love of crafting with vintage!
 The buttons on the cards are actually fabric-covered snaps -- aren't they lovely?
How sweet are the little birds on the vase?
Button Floozies, I look forward to seeing some of your current button joys/moments in celebration of National Button Week, March 18-25, 2018!

Comments

Every day is a fun button day to me. I even put buttons in my valentines boxes I made this year.
Love those little pink doggy buttons
I miss the posts at Button Floozies

Happy Easter
Peg said…
thanks for all the fun button pictures
OMG, I just came across your blog. I love buttons as well. I have vintage buttons I have purchased at one specific flea market. I spoke with the lady and asked her for buttons so every week for many weeks (LOL) she would bring me a color a week. I collect well hoard buttons. I have them in mason jars labeled vintage and by color. I have also altered the jars.
Can't wait to continue seeing your collections and find.
I just started blogging again last week on friday and will definitely be blogging my buttons collection.
Thank you for sharing your collection.
Enjoy.
Laurie said…
I'm excited that you found us, too!