Textile Garden is abloom with buttons...

I've just come back from selling my handmade buttons at a great event in Cumbria in North West England called "Woolfest"
www.woolfest.co.uk
It's an extravaganza of wool related products , from real live alpacas and sheep to fleeces, all sorts of fibres for spinning, felting, knitters, and who knows what else....and also....buttons!

As well as myself there was another couple of button sellers, the most well endowed being "Textile Garden" and I must admit I couldn't resist buying some myself....coals to Newcastle as they say.

Here is but a small amount of buttony delights that they had on display.
They have a website as well
www.textilegarden.com








Comments

Bigbluebed said…
Gorgeous buttons! I am off to look at their site. And your buttons also are lovely.
Lynn Holland said…
Oh and I was only down the road at grange doing art on the prom. Why can't we be in two places at once.
Lynn
Laurie said…
'coals to Newcastle' = cute saying! lovely photos; thank you for showing them!