Another New Button Floozie Here!

I am just lovin' this blog and all the awesome button pictures! I have been so inspired to start using my buttons in more creations! What a bunch of talented floozies we have here!
I remember when I was little going to a Salvation Army with my Grandma and watching her go thru the clothes and picking out the ones with pretty buttons on them to buy. I always remember that when I am looking at buttons. I also remember my other Grandmother letting us string buttons that were alike on string, no doubt to keep us out of trouble!
So, I guess that is when my love for buttons began. I am more of a hoarder of buttons than a user! But, lately I find myself wanting to use them more.
Anyway--- here are a few pics of some of my buttons.


Comments

latte_grande said…
Wow, you sure do have some stunning buttons! And I LOVE the trays you have them in!
Rosie's Whimsy said…
I adore the bird bowl display. So organic.....brilliant!
Abbie said…
Oh! your buttons are lovely! I am more of a hoarder, sorter, than a user too! ;) Beautiful!
xoxo~
Abbie
Unknown said…
I've always loved buttons! I've collected a modest amount. We have a gal in the So. Cal. called The Button Lady and I have bought some beauties from her.

Now, I am working myself toward using them in projects and even being able to release them. I love to admire them and it's hard to let go. But, I feel a new liberty in my bones!

I love this site! There is definitely enthusiasm here!

KJ
California
Susan said…
Your displays are lovely. I love the image of your grandmother choosing clothes by their buttons.