Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Another chance

Congratulations to Tee for being the winner of one of my hand painted buttons...  I admit I had great fun reading all the comments and wished everyone could have one.....so here's another chance.  a hummingbird on one of my vintage MOP buttons.

Just leave a comment on my blog and I will pick a winner July 18!  I've added a lot of buttons to my Etsy site and am busy painting bluebirds and goldfinches...


Thanks to Laurie for the giveaway and the great job she is doing with Button Floozies.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh, another beauty, Gerry! Such pretty colors!

(Queenmothermamaw) Peggy said...

Beautiful as usual. I would love to win one of those. I have a vintage painted pin that an old friend did for me years ago. It has a cardinal on it. Actually I think it is a button with a pin glued on the back. Love it.
QMM

Creations by Tee said...

I wanted to say thank you Laura & Gerry! My button is simply stunning!
I love it, and will treasure it always! hugs,Tee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...