Estate Sale Buttons

I stumbled on to a fun estate sale the other day, and was delighted to see a small box of buttons on display!
But, rather shocked to see the price on them: $10 each!  My advice is, don't ever be afraid to ask for a better deal when you're buying vintage anything; in this case, as a Button Floozie you probably know more about buttons and their worth than the average person does.  In my opinion, this lot of mostly plastic buttons (one is glass) were not only not real valuable, but some weren't even in the best of shape.  So, I politely asked the cashier to lower the price.  I told her that rather than $10 each, a fair estate sale price (on the 3rd and last day of a sale) was $5 total.  She agreed.  (I tried to leave behind the box -- but she insisted I take it, too.)
Aren't they fun?  I love the big black one, and the brown one with the scroll-y design on top best of all.  I love older buttons, and these made me real happy.

Comments

So nICE to see your collection! I like vintage ones too!!!!