Just Buttons


I have been trying to get my studio organized so I wouldn't be embarrassed if someone wanted to take a peek at my play area. Seems I get distracted playing and organizing my buttons instead

                                                         

 I probably shouldn't be embarrassed? should I we have all seen messes of good stuff in our lives of collecting and playing with vintage items




Honestly I had some other pictures I wanted to show however I can't find the pictures because I downloaded them into Picsa  and really can't find them I don't like that program at all. 
It's the only one my iphone will download to then the pictures disappear in my compute? maybe you can help give me an idea what i,m doing 

Comments

Rebecca said…
Yah...I have to be real careful about "cleaning" or "organizing" my work room. Every time I do I get sidetracked and have been known to start more projects and still have a mess in the space. Oh hell lets be honest here I don't still have a mess I have a bigger mess.
Laurie said…
Oh, I'm sorry Picasa isn't working for you! I used to love that program, but haven't used it in a while. Love looking at your buttons!