Saturday, August 23, 2014

Playing with Buttons

Hi all
I am downstairs in the studio looking for something and just had to stop and play with some of my vintage buttons which I still just love. I am cleaning out the studio but the buttons are staying with me for a while longer.This is a jar of my 1920-40's colored buttons I took a lot of old clothing

                                                                         

How about my big coat buttons still on the paper 
My 1800's sewing bird I purchased in Paducah Kentucky in the 1990's while at the National quilt show 



need to get back to work 
Janice 

5 comments:

Shirlee Fassell said...

Love the buttons. The sewing bird is wonderful!

Kathy said...

Love that jar of vintage plastics. A jar full of eye candy!

Peg said...

great pictures, fun buttons and the sewing bird is AWESOME

Sue Marrazzo said...

I like all the bright colored buttons...SO COOL to see!

Laurie said...

I love to see other people's button stashes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...