Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Painting on MOP buttons

I  love my large vintage MOP buttons... I have been busy painting buttons which is always hard to find time for.  My eyes can't be tired, I have to be calm and relaxed,  and I need an uninterrupted stretch time... Hard to get all three at once...but I did get cottages and haunted houses done and am working on some birds and Santas... Usually if I am calm and relaxed, I'm asleep.  It's not something I can do while jumping up to take care of other chores.
 
I do have a tutorial on my blog on button painting...
 

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

WOW these are AMAZING! Have to rummage through my collection to see if I have any MOP's.

qltdiva1@fuse.net

Sue Marrazzo said...

NICE work!!!!!

Laurie said...

OH! You are so talented! I don't usually like Halloween images but I really like yours!!

Peg said...

you do very nice work thanks for sharing

CraftyHope said...

Holy moly, that is AMAZING! I couldn't imagine doing such tiny and detailed work. WOW!!

TREELOVER said...

Although I do lots of crafting my sight just wouldn't be good enough to even attempt painting buttons! They really are very special and I'm filled with admiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...