ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
Well, this little blog has grown in the last several weeks, and we now have more than 700 followers! To celebrate, I thought it would be fun to have a Button Giveaway!
That way, even if you're not participating in the swap,
you can still get in on the fun!
It is a decorated Altoids tin, and it is full of buttons in the Autumn theme!
There are about 50 buttons in the tin!
And I'm adding these vintage cards of buttons...
and one more surprise for the lucky winner!
(Hint: it will be a special BUTTON!)
Since the Fall in Love with Buttons Swap (now closed!)
finishes up on October 21, 2011,
that is the deadline for entering this giveaway, too!
Here's how to enter:
- Leave a comment on this post ONLY and that is your entry!
- If you are already a follower, or if you sign up to be a new follower, you can leave a second comment and that is your second entry.
- That's it! Two possible entries per person! The winner will be chosen via a random number generator on October 22, 2011!
- Please be sure that your comment links back to your email address, either on your Blogger profile or an email address that is easy to find on your blog. If it doesn't, you must leave your email address in your comment so that I can contact you if you win!
- The winner will be announced on this blog on October 22, 2011 and I will also contact the winner via email; if I don't hear back within 72 hours of contacting the winner, I will choose an alternate winner!
Good luck everyone!