From Michigan

Look what I got in the mail today from a gal who I met once in the 1970's however I knew her Aunt and cousins also from back in the 1970's. I seen her on facebook a couple years ago and we talk

She knew I like Buttons and sent me a box of old buttons her mother had and now she sent me a box of vintage buttons from an Aunt of hers where she is cleaning out the Aunt's house.

So glad  she thought of me and gave me something to play with today. Love them

                                                           




Comments

Shirlee Fassell said…
How nice! Love the molded ones wit the roses.
Nancy Carr said…
Button love! Awesome gift to you.
I see lots of beauties in that stash. Lucky you - what a nice friend you have!
What a GREAT gift! love the NAVY/sailor buttons.
Laurie said…
What precious gifts!