Restorative buttons

After many months of searching at thrift stores for buttons and coming up relatively empty, I had a restorative experience yesterday!  As in, it restored my faith that it was possible to find beautiful buttons in thrift stores.
I found these at the bottom of a bin at our Goodwill Outlet.  The sparkly ones were mixed in with some Christmas ornaments -- not even vintage ornaments.
 The larger stones on the outside are aurora borealis stones; the smaller ones have a pale green tinge.
Here's what the back looks like.  I think they are just beautiful!
I believe these grape cluster buttons are made from Lucite or a similar plastic with sparkles in the mix.  They definitely need to be cleaned but I have to research the best way before I attempt it.
Aren't they fun?

Comments

AWESOME Display of Vintage Buttons!!!!!
All are so COOL = )
andrea creates said…
very interesting-and different, buttons great find! :)
Shirlee Fassell said…
Wow think I will rush over to my local Goodwill and see what I can find!!
autena said…
Lucky you, those are fine buttons! I am always attracted to anything with a grape theme!