Monday, February 24, 2014

Button Art Museum

Today I opened my email to find a Pinterest message that someone had re-pinned a picture from my Beautiful Buttons board. I checked out her board, which had a picture posted from a place called The Button Art Museum in Vancouver Canada. I couldn't quite figure out how the website worked, but finally realized that clicking on the little thumbprints under the first large picture brought up different art.


Then I noticed that the owners had their own Pinterest site, 
BAM.

It's button heaven, so check it out. (But only if you have lots of time!)



 


6 comments:

Createology said...

This is amazing. A button museum would be totally interesting. Thank you for sharing the link. I am off to fall down the button hole...

Tami Hacker said...

Wow,this is a button heaven link - Thanks so much for sharing it!

autena said...

You are so welcome! Like I said, don't tempt yourselves by clicking that Pinterest link, unless you have hours and hours of time:)

Teresa Mahieu said...

I think I was just sucked into a vortex...another world...a button heaven! Wow! That was awesome. I favorited and added to my Pinterest and I know I will spend more time on that eye candy site.

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

I can tell you are in button heaven. I'm so happy you found the site. I love buttons too. They are gorgeous. The older they get...the more gorgeous they get.
XXOO Marie Antoinette

Laurie said...

You find the greatest stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...