NO, DON'T DO IT ! ..........

"No, don't do it " was what I shouted to myself this morning when I came across a draw full of buttons I did'nt realise was there. Knowing full well if I got them out I would be lost and nothing would get done.
 I had already been distracted from my shelf building when I decided to make this little fella on one of the miniature canvasses I bought the other day.
Well the next thing I knew half the morning had gone with me messing about sorting the buttons into colours and putting them into these great Lakeland jam jars I got of the flea market last week.

Eventually the shelves got built, after I forced myself not to run to the computer and start blogging about my button find.

POP OVER TO 
FOR A LOOK AT MY LOVELY NEW DISPLAY SHELVING.
BEST WISHES
FLAT PACK WOMAN
LYNN

Comments

CraftygasheadZo said…
Ha ha! Hmm I seem to have a thing for sorting buttons into jars too, but you'll have to wait until WOYWW to see the latest jar! Fab shelves. Zo xx
Createology said…
Fabulous find...a drawer filled with colorful buttons. Lucky you...
Anonymous said…
Buttons are SO pretty! If you ask me, they are an artform all their own.
GardenOfDaisies said…
It's kinda hard not to play with buttons. :-) I should sort my out by color. Right now I've got them in about 6 or 7 jars and tins... just all lumped together. I really need to learn more about them and sort out any that might really be of interest, and then just sort the others by color.
Maria said…
Jars and buttons, two of my favorite things! I love your pictures!
Hugs
Maria
I am drooling now!!! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart