BUTTON BEDDING

Here's something that might inspire you.
I am always being asked if I have sewn these buttons on my bedding. 
Well actually no I did'nt I bought  it like that.
It washes okay as well, I just turn everything inside out.
 What made me show you today was when i was looking at  
HEATHER LAWSON OF HELLISH DESIGNS blog
I remembered the buttons on the lampshades she made me to match my bedding.
 So knowing the Button Floozies like something a bit different .... here you go.
Hope you like this little tale.

One I Made Earlier Today

Comments

vintage grey said…
Ooh, love the button beading on the pillow!! Beautiful!! xo Heather
Oh I wish i was sleeping in this bed!!!!Yahoo!!! Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart
Anonymous said…
that is just beautiful, I also love the lamp shade, I would love to do that one, I just found you from a friend we have in common, I saw your name in her comments above mine and its spelled the same! I have never met anyone who loved buttons mor ethan I, now I have ,, YOU!
Of course you would have buttons on your bedding...And lamp shade. I am so surprised they don't come off, of course I would have never thought to turn it inside out!

Carol
Anonymous said…
Absolutely elegant and gorgeous
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs June x