Rhinestone Buttons


I have been playing in a small cabinet filled with some of my old precious rhinestone buttons and other small treasures, thought I'd just show a peak. It's a cloudy day again here and I didn't use a flash
                                                             
 I have some laying in a sterling and glass coaster
 I have buttons I think in every room of my house maybe except the bathroom, these are in my kitchen in a cabinet on my bar

I haven't found any fabulous buttons for some time now, hope you like my little show and tell Monday morning 

Comments

Kathy said…
Janice, you have the prettiest collections!
Laurie said…
I love the sparkly ones!
Threadpainter said…
I remember and love the rhinestone buttons my mother used to have ... don't see them very often anymore !
Loved your show and tell ... these ones certainly are worthy of setting out around the house ;)
Anonymous said…
I want to see a "lord of the rings" type trilogy where "My precious" is a collection of buttons like these.....