White Christmas Button Book Swap - Part 1

The first of the White Christmas Button Book Swaps have begun to arrive and they are a feast for the eyes!  I will be sharing them as they are revealed.
JoAnn, who blogs at Vintage Dragonfly, created this beautiful paper/mixed media book using vintage postcards; this is just one page:
To see all the other pages, please visit her blog post about it!
And here's a sneak peek at the cover of a lovely paper/mixed media book by Valery Anne:
You can see each and every page of Valery's book by visiting our Button Floozies Swap Flickr page. To see more of her work, visit her blog here!
Please check back for more lovely photos!
I am expecting my book to arrive today and can't wait to show you the ones I created!

Comments

Ooooh, these are both so lovely! Can't wait to see the rest!
WW said…
Will there be a link-up for our posts? I have mine up already: http://thefrogprincess-ww.blogspot.com/2014/11/white-christmas-button-book-swap.html
GARAGE SALE GAL said…
Very unique and pretty.
warmly,
deb
Kathy said…
How fun to see the pages rolling in!
Unknown said…
Love both books. I can't wait to see more!