Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Attention Canadian button lovers

I received this email yesterday:

The Official Button Lover's Group on Facebook is a public Group that any button enthusiast can join and is a place for people to ask questions, post their buttons, a button destash per month, and an all around super friendly atmosphere. It is a new group, I myself am not the founder of it, only a member but I started up the Canadian Travelling Button Box and thought we could get some more people to send the box around to through the Button Floozies :)
Please do come have a look and feel free to join!!
The Official Button Lovers Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/384299951625104/
Travelling Button Box info: http://www.facebook.com/groups/384299951625104/doc/405358519519247/
Thank you :) 
Dana Lang
Doesn't that Traveling Button Box sound like fun?  If someone from Button Floozies signs up -- especially Canadians -- and gives it a try, please let us know how it goes for you!


2 comments:

Tumblestone Handmakery said...

Thank you for posting! There is an American one and New Zealand one starting as well, but the Canadian one has the least people :) Yay! I'm posting the first Canadian one off tomorrow to the next name on the list!

DeeDee said...

oh I hope they accept me I want to add to the traveling box.... thanks for posting this...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...