NEW BIRD ON THE BLOG

Hello, just popping in to introduce myself as a new author.
 My name is Lynn Holland and I live in Lancashire in the UK.
I'm mainly doing illustration at present but I am interested in most art and crafts. I have a HND in Textile Design, which I gained at the age of 45, some 12 year ago.  It has opened my world to so many things art, music, colour, research, different art and crafts forms, photography and a real thirst for learning.  I run a craft club at a local day centre, assist at sunday school and do a lot of talking and drinking of tea, along with 12 other women and one man at a craft group that has been meeting for 15 years.
When Laurie invited me to become an author on Button Floozies I was really excited as it means my interests will now take another turn.... into the world of buttons. Its strange how we are all drawn to them isnt it.
I hope that I will be able to bring you something new and different over the next few months and that you will like what you see.
  Happy Easter everyone, I'm off now to start researching my next posting for you.

Comments

Linda said…
Your post is so cheerful and cute. A delight to see.
Unknown said…
wonderfully uplifting and inspiring... ^_^
Gwyneth Depport said…
thanks Lynn for cheering me up with these happy button studies