Friday, September 9, 2011

Button Pendant & Button Charm

Hi Everyone! I've been quiet lately, but love looking at all the lovely and unique buttons.

I wanted to share a button pendant I made at a wire wrapping class at one of our local bead shops. It was my first time wrapping a button. It turned out to be my favorite! I bought this button especially for the class. It is wooden and about the size of a half dollar.


This charm I made for an Art Charm group I am in - Purple/Green.  I love these colors together.  Simple yet bold!



 Have a great weekend everyone!
Bev

4 comments:

Createology said...

If this is your very first wire wrapped button pendant it looks fabulous! Very chic. How fun are these purple and green button charms. I just may have to use this idea in the future for a charm swap I participate in. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration. Blissful Buttons...

Laurie said...

Oh my goodness -- I love both of your projects! That purple and green color combo is so cheerful! I LOVE purple and green together -- it's the theme of my living and dining rooms! My green there, though, is more leafy. I like yours!

Lorraine said...

Your wrapped pendant is gorgeous and the charms are really fun with those cheery colors.

Cindy said...

I love both! I am so excited to have found your blog! I have have loved buttons since I was a child...there is no way to explain to anyone who isn't a "fellow button fanatic!" lol I'm always searching for things to do with them. So much to explore on your site! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...