LITTLE HOUSES

Hi everyone! I'm Bev from 44th Street Fabric. I'm a long (very, very long) time sewer and quilter and button lover. Thought I'd start sharing photos of some of the wonderful buttons I found in an estate collection that I understand was started in the 70's! There are so many buttons that we decided to divide them up by category. Many of the buttons shown here in our "houses category" are ceramic. It's so much fun to dig through these and sort them out--it has taken hours! The photo isn't artistic but I hope you enjoy them! Please visit our blog and enter our giveaways--you might just find some buttons there! Cheery wave!

Comments

andrea creates said…
Love the little birdhouses :)
Anonymous said…
I too love the little house buttons. However, I have a problem with a word in your post,"sewer", I refuse to believe that you are a sewer, I choose to believer that you are a seamstress. A sewer is where liquid refuse from you house goes either into a septic system or a municipal wast facility. A seamstress is a lady who creates a seam whether by hand or machine.
Kim Miles said…
LOVe the bouquets! Thanks!

http://kimmiles-takingthelongwayhome.blogspot.com/