I 'heart' these buttons


Hello everyone,
I just wanted to show you my Button Heart that I've made. I love to play with buttons & a recent button workshop taught me this new way of using up some of my vintage button stash. I hope you like it!

I've also been a busy girl making some more fabric buttons to sell in my shops on Folksy & Coriandr. I'm hoping to list some vintage buttons/supplies on there too. Please feel free to visit my blog by clicking on the title of this post.

Have a lovely Easter to you all
Mollimoo x

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love this heart! Did you use wire to string the buttons on?

DI
The Blue Ridge Gal
Peggy said…
I love the heart! You should post a tutorial on how you made it.
Peggy
andrea said…
Very nice,I can see this as a neat Valentine's Day gift/project too:)
Andrea
Tina Peacock said…
Thank you for your comments & yes, I did use wire to string them on. It was great fun to make & I may consider doing a tutorial on my blog. x
Bubbealice said…
I heart your heart buttons.
Elenka said…
Very nice heart!!
Tina Peacock said…
Ooh, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou x
Leah said…
I ♥ your button heart too, thanks for sharing!
Such a lovely blog, love your buttons, they are all most delicious, very special creations...beautiful site too, love it! ;)
I love your button heart! Playing with buttons has to be one of my favorite things. :0)

Stephanie
Queen of Dreamsz
debi said…
I love the button heart! I think I need to make one of those...great idea!
Tina Peacock said…
How kind! Great comments from you all! I always feel at home amongst all of you fellow buttonaholics Thank you x