New to the Floozies: Vintage White Buttons

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Suzanne aka Coloradolady and I too, love buttons. I am so happy to have found this blog and to be a part of it. I love going to estate sales and searching for vintage buttons and notions. And on days when I find lots of wonderful items I am so excited to share them. I hope you find my post interesting and something positive to share.

I wanted to show you a few buttons I picked up at an Estate sale over the weekend. I was so excited to find these stashed inside a vintage sewing box.

There was a little jar of small white and clear buttons....I think they are so romantic looking.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day and I hope you have lots of love to come your way.
I am excited to be here~

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love your white buttons...the heart looks so cute that I am going to go through my buttons and see if I can sew a heart on one of my sweaters. Great job. Thanks
Debbie Doughty said…
Welcome Suzanne! Thanks for sharing your "love"ly white buttons with us :)
tam said…
A Big giant welcome~and loved what you did with your buttons!~Smiles~Tam!
xashee's corner said…
a pleasure to meet you! :D
Carole said…
Great buttons. What a fun find.
Leah said…
welcome, a beautiful post! Looking forward to sharing lots more buttons with you!
Hi Brenda, have very sweet. Love the thought behind the photo.

Tyra
Roslyn said…
HmmM one of the nicest things about VTT[& thanks for picking up the ball from our busy Apron Lady] is how it reminds us of our own treasures when we see everyone else's I have buttons too!
Blessings,
Roslyn
cherry said…
Gorgeous buttons....yummy
I love the buttons! I also would like to wish all the "Button Floozies" a Happy Valentine's Day and invite you to attend a "Valentine's Day Blog Party" where I am celebrating love and romance with a very special giveaway, along with some other wonderful blogs to share in the happiness and love of Valentine's Day! Mimi
Love these romantic button hearts - they look creamy?
Annette said…
Beautiful buttons! I love white and crystal.