A few more favourites

Some more favourites from my collection, I love pearls! Leah

Comments

I adore these ones...They really speak to me. Perfect.....
xashee's corner said…
absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you for sharing! :D Hope you have a LOVELY weekend!
Mrs Pretzel said…
ooooooooh
Can we be friends, and you send ME some? :)
Jessica Rodarte said…
Very purtiful buttons. ;)
Cathy from said…
Oh my!!! Another addict here. I can't get enough of them...what makes them so darn alluring? They have so much history perhaps?! Thanks for the beautiful pictures of buttons! Looking forward to more.
•cathy
Anonymous said…
They are beautiful! I love the big one in the center and the oval one at the right the most, but I would take any in a heartbeat!
tracey said…
oh my - i have just happened upon your blog and admiring the buttons have realised that the big peralised one ...well i have the push mould for it... and have created some - how cool... they are beautiful buttons .... thanks for sharing