Sunday, December 7, 2008

Button Jar


Hi,
I'm new to this blog and just wanted to say hello and show you a picture of my button jar. I love looking at all of your button pictures. They bring back sweet childhood memories. When I was young my mother kept buttons in a cookie tin. She would take them down from the closet shelf and let me play with the buttons. I love buttons.
I keep my buttons in an old blue Mason canning jar that belonged to my Memaw.
These pewter buttons are a recent purchase. I plan on sewing them onto a knitted neckwarmer.

8 comments:

Abbie said...

HI Phyllis!
what lovely buttons! I think it's wonderful the way you call her Memaw. I don't think I have heard that before. :) Love the wood top to your jar!
xoxo~
Abbie

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Thanks Abbie. I found the jar lid at a craft shop in Berea, Ky. As soon as I saw it I knew that I had to have it for my button jar.

Nola @ the Alamo said...

Welcome to Button Floozies, I'll be looking forward to your posts, and I'll pop over to your blog for a visit!

Nola @ the Alamo said...

Me again, I don't see a blog address. Do you have a blog?

Lady and Librarian said...

Sounds like a great project! Gotta love our buttons!

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Hi,
Thanks for your comments.
My blog is spinknitandlife.blogspot.com

Patsi said...

Thanks for visiting.
You have a very unusual blog.
Looks like fun. You reminded me that I have a few containers of buttons and other sewing notions that are very old from my Mom and Great Aunt.
Can't seem to part with them.
Have a great day,
Patsi

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...