My Yellow Contribution and a Fun Button Project



Good Morning! Here are my yellows - I don't seem to have many either! That's just going to entice me to be on the hunt for yellows now!
Remember the frame project that I promised to post? Well, here it is. Fun to do and quick too!
First, you want to find a cheap frame to work with. I found this one at the dollar store.Then, go through your button stash and sort the ones you'd like to use. I used all white buttons but you can use whatever you like.
Next, you'll want to paint your frame to coordinate with the button color you choose. I just used a can of spray paint from Wal-Mart. Then, get out that glue gun and start gluin'!!
Voila!! A cute little button frame. I used a page from an old book to mount my picture on, slipped it into the frame and there you have it - instant cuteness!!
Have fun!!

xo, Erin

Comments

Rosie's Whimsy said…
That is so very pretty! I love projects like that....things I can sit down and do in the evening that's calming and beautiful to see develop. Thanks! :-) Rosie
Abbie said…
Hi Erin!
Oh, it's lovely! Thank you! I love the white buttons, but it would also be nice in all blacks too! Or a black and white checkered pattern! Oh.. my mind is rollin'!
Thank you for sharing!
xoxo~
Abbie
Sherry said…
Erin!!! You certainly aren't a rabbit (!!) but this frame is classy and a joy to look at -- and so easy to do! Thanks for sharing!!
Ally Jay said…
I think I might give your project a try at Rangers tonight. I take some piccies if we get round to it.
Kathleen Grace said…
Wonderful project, thanks so much for sharing the how-to's:>)
Susan said…
Thanks for showing us your project, Erin. I've been thinking of doing something like this with a bulletin board to hang over my sewing table.
Carolyn said…
A gorgeaous photo frame you made Erin !
May have to invest in a glue gun !

I have something in mind to post pretty soon too !
Anonymous said…
What a pretty frame and such an easy project. Love the color of this one as well.
Anonymous said…
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!